From: "Jacques" <lists4js@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Chrome

At the risk of being boring, here’s +1 on Chrome. It’s my primary browser and according to security stats, probably the most secure browser around these days.

Jacques

open my home page <https://www.stascom.co.za/> | contact webmaster <mailto:webmaster@...> | follow on Twitter <https://www.twitter.com/stassenj>