Re: nvda and spss

Quentin Christensen

Sorry, I did see the other message on this after I posted my reply - they didn't come up in the same thread for some reason.

Have you got a link to the software and I'll have a look?

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 3:13 PM, enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:

hi,

It does not work. I have tested. None of the controls in the interface, or the interface for that matter is accessible. Would it be possible for you to test this program to determine the issues.

Off the top of my head, I don't know.  I just did a quick search and found this forum thread (from 2013) noting that NVDA (at the time) worked with SPSS better than Jaws.  If SPSS still works with Jaws, I would hazard a guess that it should still work with NVDA as well.

As NVDA is free to use, I would recommend downloading it and trying it.  You can download from here: https://www.nvaccess.org/download/

I'd be interested to hear how you find it with SPSS.  Do please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 2:26 AM, UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu <uyigitoglu@...> wrote:
Hello,
I was using spss (an statistical program for social sciences) with
jaws. I wandur if nvda works effectivey with spss?
Thank you in advance.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer