Thanks I am indeed running the anniversary version of Windows.

Don H

On 2/15/2017 9:01 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Typed characters: are you running Anniversary Update? The typed characters issue was fixed in recent Windows Insider builds, and will make its appearance as part of Creators Update in a few weeks.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA with Edge browser

Have installed the 2017 RC1 of NVDA and am trying out the Edge browser.
when Edge is started you are on a edit box to enter a web address or search term. When I type here NVDA does not echo the characters being typed. Is there a setting to be changed or way to setup Edge to resolve this issue?
Thanks