From: "mcLeod stinnett" <macks75205@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 7:03 PM
Subject: [nvda] how to make a web site more responsive

--
from mack
i go to this site http://www.seekingalpha.com to read articles on the
stock market. in the day time n v d a and other screen readers are
very slow to respond because of all the ads and articles constantly
coming on line. my only solution has been to wait until late at night
when activity slows down so i can read pretty well, i use chrome that
seems to work the best. i just thought there might be a few settings
i cood change to make NVDA more responsive. if i use an ad blocker,
the site eventually says take out a subscription for 9.95 i think
that's per month. any advice would be appreciated