Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On February 15, 2017 12:39:12 PM "Brian's Mail list account" <bglists@...> wrote:

I have no idea what this is exactly.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
From: "enes sarıbaş" <enes.saribas@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] spss use with nvda

hi,

unfortunatly, from my testing no. There is a problem with nvda accessing
the controls of the program. An error sound plays with each key press.

On 2/14/2017 6:45 PM, UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu wrote:

hello,

First of all, if you got a embty mail. I'm sorry for that. I use spss
with jaws but I would love to use spss with nvda. Does nvda work with
spss as effectively as jaws?

Thank you in advance