Re: problem reading mail

Quentin Christensen

Hi Gary,

I must admit I haven't been using the mail app much.  I just had a look and found a couple of times it opened the message and I had to press NVDA+down arrow to read, but most time (even on the same messages), it read fine.

Would love to get some more info if anyone else is experiencing this (or not) and particularly if anyone can better pin down exactly when it does and doesn't read automatically?

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 6:13 AM, Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I just updated to nvda 2017.rc1.  I am using wlm as my mail client.  It used to be when I open a message I would hit the up arrow key and nvda would start reading the message.  Now, I have to hit the key for it to read the message.  Also I hear the word pane is this the way it will be?  Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

www.nvaccess.org