NVDA not announcing bullets when added

Dan Thompson

Hi all,

I was trying to teach adding of bullets on the fly and NVDA will not

Speak that there is  a bullet.

I have tried with most and all punctuation selected and the result is the same.  I also looked under “document formatting” and could find anything that would make this type of symbol be announced.

Does anyone else have this issue and if so can it be changed?

Thanks for your help.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@...

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

“This is the way of peace: Overcome evil with good, and falsehood with truth, and hatred with love.” —Peace Pilgrim

“God is the mind that imagines physical reality. We are each like a cell in that mind.” —Peter Shepherd