From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of MAYANK SHARMA
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 4:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Adobe in Design

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a journalism course and am encouraged to learn to work with
adobe in design. Has anyone tried working on it with NVDA and if it is
possible to do so?
It is used to design layouts for newspapers. Also there's quarkXPress
that we use for designing.
Do tell me if it's not appropriate for this list.

Cheers

Mayank