Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On February 16, 2017 7:28:50 AM "Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io" <rmkuzma=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi there,
I used to do graphic design before I lost my sight and used both indesign and quark.
They are both very graphical user interfaces.
I cant say that I have played with them and nvda,
But I cant imagin it very easy.
Why not use something like Microsoft word, or a word processor instead that is not near as graphical.
Let me know if I can help any other way.
Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of MAYANK SHARMA
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 4:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Adobe in Design

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a journalism course and am encouraged to learn to work with
adobe in design. Has anyone tried working on it with NVDA and if it is
possible to do so?
It is used to design layouts for newspapers. Also there's quarkXPress
that we use for designing.
Do tell me if it's not appropriate for this list.

Cheers

Mayank