From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of erik
burggraaf
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 7:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Adobe in Design

As I understand it this is a classroom situation. The students have to use
what the professor tells them they have to use.

Adobe in general is not a friend of accessibility, no matter how much they
sponsor NVDA. I haven't used these two applications and don't know what
work has been done, but it could really go either way. Hopefully some one
comes up with good information.

Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On February 16, 2017 7:28:50 AM "Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io"
<rmkuzma=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi there,
I used to do graphic design before I lost my sight and used both indesign
and quark.
They are both very graphical user interfaces.
I cant say that I have played with them and nvda,
But I cant imagin it very easy.
Why not use something like Microsoft word, or a word processor instead
that
is not near as graphical.
Let me know if I can help any other way.
Rich