Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 4:29 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem reading mail

I think it happens on Windows Live mail but there are a number of different
versions knocking around. To me the only usable one was the version using
old style menus, which microsoft now seems to have removed as a download and
the version is always asking to update or to go over tto the latest app. I
don't think the app in 10 has support for Usenet so I'm loathe to do that
change, and in any case Outlook express with the files that emulate the old
html etc displays of xp seems to owork well and I do not begrudge the 20 Eu
it costs for three keys at all as the guy is very helpful.
 This will do me for years unless nobody does pop3 email any more.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-