Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 6:56 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Adobe in Design

Ok, then,
Is the instructor and college or agency willing to give you a reasonable
accomadation since you are blind?
Might just want to put that out there in a nice way to see what happens.
Maybe they will make an exception for you.
If not, maybe I can load indesign here and see what I can figure out.
I am so behind on their version and so on, so you might have to refresh my
memory.
Or, better yet,
If you have it on your system, maybe we coult to a nvda remote and try it
out.
Let me know if I can hep any way.
Rich