Re: prevent pages from refreshing

Patrick Le Baudour

if it is that important, maybe you should post a ticket on the dev site ?
As it is browser-dependant, it isn't that easy... it can probably be done, but i'd guess it would be quicker to find the option for most browsers. I've done it long ago in firefox and IE.

Not sure about javascript-based refreshing, though.

-- Patrick

Le 26/03/2016 15:02, Mallard a écrit :
...And Cobra, just like Jaws, has been around for quite a while.
Threfore, I suppose, NVDA should be able to face this issue and solve it
too.

I really find it strange (and disappointing) that, in spite of my
bringing this up a few times, at different moments, nobody ever gave a
REAL reply.
I hope that now, with a few more people complaining about this issue, it
will be taken seriously and tackled once and for all.

Ciao,
Ollie

Il 26/03/2016 13:20, Davy Cuppens ha scritto:
Gene
Cobra is the screen reader from www.baum.de <http://www.baum.de> a
German company for assistive technologies for the blind.
Regards
Davy