Re: NVDA In-Process now available

hi.
i sincerely appreciate you and pray for you.
i request divine infinite mercy and blessings for you.

You are most welcome :)

In my investigation into our release cycle.... I did completely neglect to
mention that we aim for four releases a year, oops!

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 5:37 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <
knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

Hi, Quentin,

Thank you from me too.

Rosemarie