My problem with braille voyager is solved plus some suggest about braille functions in NVDA.

Alexander Masic

-------- Vidarebefordrat meddelande --------
Ämne: My problem with braille voyager is solved plus some suggest about braille functions in NVDA.
Datum: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 18:40:10 +0100
Från: Alexander Masic <list@...>
Svar till: list@...
Till: nvda@groups.io

Hi. As i have mation it before, i have had issues in order to get my
braille voager together with Optelec convert card to work with NVDA.
Hovever yesturday finaly i got an solotion from Optelec wich work
exilent! Not a day to late.... Just hope that the restonsible developers
will implument this in future updates.

However if there is any who may have same problem as my. I mean an old
brailledisplay with that optelec convert card. contact me offlist on:

alexander@...

Then i can sen and describe how to do. Gues i can chare this without any
problem, because it's opend sorce.

And another function i would like to se in braille, is to could turn it
like in jaws, line mode. I mean, for me as who using boath braille and
speach combain, i am only intrested in contains, and not have lnk and
things like that om ny display.

Of course this option should remain for those who really nead this as it
is today. But I i would like to have option to customize how I want it
to look like.

Alexander