Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 10:00 PM
Subject: [nvda] Shut Down, etc

Dear Folks,

My Windows 10 went through some kind of update and now my NVDA cannot access the Power button for shutting down or restarting, etc. I open the Start menu, using the Windows key, then go to Navegation, using the tab key. With the down arrow I get down to the User Account button, but then it won’t continue down to the Power button. Any suggestions?

Ralph