From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: 16 February 2017 21:12
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Shut Down, etc

Alt F4 always brings up a menu of shutdown and other options.

On 2/16/2017 3:00 PM, Ralph Boersema wrote:
Dear Folks,

My Windows 10 went through some kind of update and now my NVDA cannot
access the Power button for shutting down or restarting, etc. I open
the Start menu, using the Windows key, then go to Navegation, using
the tab key. With the down arrow I get down to the User Account
button, but then it won’t continue down to the Power button. Any suggestions?

Ralph