Re: Any NVDA users using inbox.google.com

Kevin Chao

Meet your new inbox.

Built on everything we learned from Gmail, Inbox is a fresh start that goes beyond email to help you get back to what matters.

https://www.google.com/inbox/

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 10:30 PM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:
I agree inn theory as long as your client supports ssl or tls andd most
of them if not all do it shouldn't matter.
I can remember when you had to buy ssl support and manualy email people
that banned me from various sites and groups because I was blacklisted
as a spammer.
I did ask if ssl was supported though this was when it was new, they
didn't, yahoogroups was one such system.
They all support it now thank god but older clients that don't get
updates to certifficates may have issues accessing things.