From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Shut Down, etc

I use the alt F-4 method of shutting down. Both alt F-4 and windows x are fast.

De: P. Otter
Data: 16 de fevereiro de 2017 21:30
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Shut Down, etc

hello ralf,
when you're in the desktop, press the windows key.
after that press 2 times uparrow.
you hear shutdown or something, press enter there.
now you can make the choice restart or close the computer or the sleepmode.
succes!
paul o