From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem reading mail

At this point, we don't know if you would have this problem if you went back to an earlier version of NVDA. You should go back and see. You could try a portable version and see if you have the same problem while leaving the current version installed or you could uninstall the current version and install an earlier one. But according to your message, your problem is much more than just not being able to use the up arrow when reading a message.

We don't know if something happened to Outlook that is coincidentally causing the problem or if they new version is the cause.