From: "Tyler Spivey" <tspivey@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to read Command Prompt using NVDA

That doesn't give us much to go on. What are you pressing?
You should be using the review cursor.
The keys are in the commands reference, but if you've got a numpad then
numpad 7/8/9 should read lines regardless of which layout you use.

On 2/17/2017 6:36 AM, Martin O'Sullivan wrote:
Hi

I am trying to access the windows command prompt however NVDA will just
not read it. When I try the suggestions given in this topic NVDA just
reads other windows even though I can type commands and have them executed.

Here is what I am doing
Typing cmd at the run box.
Command window comes up fine.
I can execute commands and NVDA will read the command as it is being
typed. And will read any result. However I can’t review the result.

I will hear lots of other windows being read however I just can’t read
the command prompt.