Databasees aand nvda

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Hi I'd rather like to write a database, but really need something nvda can work with.

I am not only looking for the classic things of a database but I need it to be able to switch printers to print bar codes and reports via a normal printer in the right views. also report things either by saying a message without having to navigate to it or play a sound file when a scanning action matches some criteria for that user.
Does anything out of the box allow such easy configuration?
I don't do visual basic, or .net as they seem to call this environment these days, so I'd prefer a kind of module parameter based approach.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-