From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 5:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Databasees aand nvda

Hi I'd rather like to write a database, but really need something nvda can
work with.

I am not only looking for the classic things of a database but I need it to
be able to switch printers to print bar codes and reports via a normal
printer in the right views. also report things either by saying a message
without having to navigate to it or play a sound file when a scanning action

matches some criteria for that user.
Does anything out of the box allow such easy configuration?
I don't do visual basic, or .net as they seem to call this environment
these days, so I'd prefer a kind of module parameter based approach.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-