Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-02-18 17:06, Nika Tsiklauri wrote:
Is that in form of command line or kind of DOS?

On 18.02.2017 16:53, Jacob Kruger wrote:
I use edSharp, which is also just a programmer's textt editor, and, not form of GUI, etc.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-02-18 16:52, Nika Tsiklauri wrote:
Hi all, Can anyone suggest some accessible editors for html css and javascript? I have been using Notepad++, but I am interested if there's other better and accessible software for that purpose?
Thanks in advance.