From: "Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io" <rmkuzma=aol.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Databasees aand nvda

Good morning,
You may want to look at visual dbase
I was a dbase programmer before I lost my sight andused the dos version
extensively.
Recently in the last two years I have been using visual dbase.
The interface is not totally accessible, but I have been able to get around
things.
I program in notepad plus plus and compile the program with dbase and it
works perfectly.
I have been developing a barcode program to interface with the id mate
quest.
I can print barcodes and have a free font I can share with you if you with.
Feel free to email me off list at
rmkuzma@aol.com if you would like any more info.
Also, you can download a free thirty day trial of their software.
Thanks and let me know if you would like any more info.
Rich