Re: NVDA not announcing bullets when added

Dan Thompson

Ah, I never thought about the application/context menu.  Thanks for reminding me of that.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Christo Vorster
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 11:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA not announcing bullets when added

Hi Dan

I just tested the bullets insertion.

After selecting, in Word 2010, I press the application key and go down to “bullets”. After entering, NVDA does announce the bullets I inserted. True, when entering on “bullets” there is no speech response, but then, you must know that you selected to enter on bullets.

There are definitely other ways to insert bullets, but to me the above mentioned is definitely the easiest.

Regards

Christo (Worcester, South Africa)