Re: prevent pages from refreshing

Kevin Chao

I was able to navigate below issue and didn't observe any auto-refreshing issues. I did see some links/images that had no/bad labels, but no other accessibility issue.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 12:36 PM Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:
Kevin here is one. If any of you are fans of Rick Dees and the Weekly Top 40 his site refreshes a lot.
www.rick.com

On 3/26/2016 3:34 PM, Kevin Chao wrote:
Can someone please provide examples of thes type of sites?

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 12:30 PM Arno Schuh <arno.schuh@...> wrote:
Hi,

Am Samstag, 26. März 2016 17:40 schrieb Gene <gsasner@...>:

> Are you referring to the setting concerning metarefresh in Internet
> Explorer?

That's the option. But it is pretty cumbersome to activate and deactivate
this option anytime you came across such a site.
In Cobra you simply press letter s to freeze the site, and simply press
letter s again to set it free again.
And of course it is no solution to keep the metarefresh option deactivated,
because if so some sites don't work properly; i. e. you can't log in some
site, can't select list items in a list etc.

So a simple feature like in Cobra would be pretty helpful when you came
across such a site.

Yours sincerely

Arno