From: Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 10:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Shut Down, etc

I agree. There do seem to be, from the sighted point of view, quite a
lot of
options on screen we cannot get at aas a mouse user can. Not sure if
this
was some deliberate act or just an oversight in design, but the alt/f4
is my
preferred method. However the next snap seems to have issues sometimes
with
both this menu and some context menus and the nvda menu. A reboot of
nvda
seems to restore the menus.
Sadly nobody else could duplicate this problem and I have my suspicions
that its some software I run that cocks up nvda next.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
De: P. Otter
Data: 16 de fevereiro de 2017 21:30
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Shut Down, etc

hello ralf,
when you're in the desktop, press the windows key.
after that press 2 times uparrow.
you hear shutdown or something, press enter there.
now you can make the choice restart or close the computer or the
sleepmode.
succes!
paul o