From: "ken lawrence via Groups.Io" <kenlawrence124=aol.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2017 7:35 PM
Subject: [nvda] strange issue that I can't run down.

Hi list ken here something very very frustrating happened today during a voicechat. was playing golf with the jim kitchen games during a hole in fact as the voice was speaking telling me how far to shoot all at once it stopped talking in mid sentence no sound came out. at first thought my speaker had died but when switched off no sound out of the headset. my microphone was keyed everything was running. when my key was cleared heard the moderator say he had cleared me I heard his voice. in other words everything was working. I had to sign out and sign back in. NVDA the kiteche game and talking communities were all operating. signed out signed back in and thanks to my computer ken shoots a zero on golf today my game was lost on the signout. so what happened everything was working and microphone was keyed and I could still hear sounds. is it NVDA is it the soundcard is it an update needed on the soundcard