Hi,
Firstly, Firefox is actively being developed for Windows so I'm not sure why anyone would think it doesn't work with Windows 10. I run it myself and it's as stable here as it was on Windows xp. The issue seems to involve Adobe Flash specifically, so it's a little more complicated than just asking if Firefox works. I personally don't have Flash and don't have any intention of installing it. I have seen it crash in many places for many years, and there have always been problems between Flash and Firefox as far back as the XP days. So Firefox may work fine, and Adobe Flash may work perfectly for some websites, but I'm not sure what to suggest if your friend is hell bent on using Firefox for this particular site. I can tell you that it probably has very little to do with Firefox, and may not even be related to Windows 10. Sometimes, we just have to conclude that certain sites and browsers don't get along. Google Chrome is pretty awesome if the friend doesn't like IE.

Simon

On 2017-02-20 21:56, Arlene wrote:

Hi list: Arlene here! I have a sighted friend who’s determined to make fire fox work with her win ten computer. She will not listen to me when I tell her it does not work. This is spasifically for Canadians to try this site with win ten and firefox.

www.globaltv.com

And watches the young nd the restless, she gets a message stating that adobe flash player has crashed. Does anyone know if fire fox is compatible with windows ten? thanks.