Re: Reporting information about visual formattings of Web sites

Nika Tsiklauri

Thanks Luke and brian.

Luke, it at some point worked for me.

Brian, I think it ignores all the divs such as if I have div displayed in center and then I have another one in that div. Such information couldn't be displayed as I was trying that.

On 21.02.2017 22:11, Brian Moore wrote:
Hi. this won't help with info in css. As far as I know, every screen reader basically ignores css stuff.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123

On 02/21/2017 2:08 PM, Luke Scholey wrote:
Hi
Not sure how well it will work, but in the Preferences menu of NVDA, there is an item labelled document formatting. In this dialogue box are checkboxes relating to how much detail you want spoken when reading the document or webpage. Is this similar to what you are looking for?
Hope that helped.
Regards
Luke

On 21 Feb 2017, at 20:05, Nika Tsiklauri <ntsiklauri2@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all! I am trying to access the information related to css, such as position of the image on the web site, if there's background image on the page and etc. Does anyone know how to do it? I am trying to press insert+f but it sometimes says, No formatting information. Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.