From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda announcing clipboard functions and other keystrokes

When ever i do a copy and pastei always use a extra step which is using
the nvda key + letter C and it will tell me if there is text there or not.

My self i do not need to know or hear it say copy or paste. it is just a
matter of when i do do a copy i put in that extra step.

The same idea if you use the nvda key + f9 key to start a mark and then
the nvda key + f10 to say it has been copied i can confirm with the
extra step if needed.

Gene nz

On 22/02/2017 11:38 AM, Kwork wrote:
I used that add-on for a short while. The problem I found was that it
wasn't
reliable. There were times that I'd use it, hear the announcement, only to
find that the action hadn't been true to the announcement. The add-on
seems
to verify the keystroke, but doesn't wait to do so till after the action
itself has been verified. This is one small area where Jaws is still
ahead.
Travis