From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:09 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2017.1 is out!

Does anyone know when the creators update will be appearing. Presumably we
will be able to get a warning so we can back up and protect software that
the anniversary update trashed before. Usually legacy programs we need to
carry on using but Microsoft does not recognise as preferable, if that is a
word. This is an old OCR I have and Outlook express with the modified
display add on for 10.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.