Re: Nvda 2017.1 and Kindle for PC

Jorge Gonçalves <joport3@...>

Hello, Thank you for your reply.

I have no idea where to get this page information of the book. Could you please give me some idea?

Cheers,

Jorge

Às 11:29 de 23/02/2017, Simone Dal Maso escreveu:

Hello,
you should be sure that the book you want to read has the "truetype§" font enabled. You can check it in the detail information page of the book.
Let me know if you can find this.

Il 23/02/2017 12:16, Jorge Gonçalves ha scritto:
Hi all,

I am very excited to try Nvda and Kindle. But the problem is that it's
not working for me.

I have Nvda 2017.1 and Kindle 1.19.2.46095. My Kindle was updated
yesterday.

I read the userguide chapter about it but what happens is when I open a
book, it just says border and I can't do anything about it.

Am I maybe missing something.

Cheers,

Jorge