From: Mallard [mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu]
Sent: 26 March 2016 20:50
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] prevent pages from refreshing

Thanks Joseph.

The command Chris referred to had to do with moving the navigator to previous object, which didn't seem to be the right one for me.

In the Supermarket site I gave as an example, my son managed to go to Ad Block plus and actually remove the Carousel, but that's pretty hard to do, as you need a mouse and need to know a specific code.
Now I'm set for online shopping on that site, but the problem is there on other sites.
Ciao,
Ollie

Il 26/03/2016 18:14, Joseph Lee ha scritto:

Hi,

If this happens on all browsers, chances are that we the developers
will need to dive into this; but if this is specific to one or two
browsers, this is going to be tough to fix.

A page refresh may happen due to several reasons, namely
Javascript-based, live regions, dynamic parts of pages and so on.

As for the command given, it is actually NVDA+5 (toggling dynamic
content changes).

Cheers,

Joseph