From: "Nevzat Adil" <@Nev>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] hims braille display.

Braille Edge is produce by HIMS. It is possible that JAWS is involved.
It happens to me that's why I felt the need to reply.. I did not
expect to be reprimanded.

On 2/23/17, P. Otter <pam.otter@...> wrote:
yes, but he talks about the hims braille display, i think it is all about
the hims braille display with nvda, because he asks the question in the nvda

list.
he don't talks about jaws.
cheers
paul otter