Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:53 PM
Subject: [nvda] two issues

Hi All,

I have two main issues with NVDA that are causing me trouble.

1.  When I read email in outlook 2016 office 365 I get tons of blank lines
in the email. Is there a way to get rid of them?

Second: I have a machine with NVDA 17.1 on it, when I bring up the NVDA
menus they don't speak. Any ideas what I need to resolve?

Thanks so much for any input.

Sam