Re: two issues

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Sam

if you do a say all use the nvda key + down arrow key it will read the
whole message and you will not hear blank lines where they are. you only
hear them if you do it a line at a time by using the down arrow key each
time.

I find it useful hearing them when writing up stuff.

The command was for a desk top pc.

the second question that you asked if NVDA is talking when you bring up
the preferences menu, just use the down arrow key and it will speak the
first item on the menu and where ever you go to in the menus with the
arrow keys.

Or is it some thing else like nvda not speaking at all on the pc?

Gene nz

On 24/02/2017 8:53 AM, Sam Bushman wrote:
Hi All,

I have two main issues with NVDA that are causing me trouble.

1. When I read email in outlook 2016 office 365 I get tons of blank lines
in the email. Is there a way to get rid of them?

Second: I have a machine with NVDA 17.1 on it, when I bring up the NVDA
menus they don't speak. Any ideas what I need to resolve?

Thanks so much for any input.

Sam