Re: NVDA reporting tables in windows explorer

Andre Fisher

Well, what you can try is disabling table announcement in NVDA's
document formatting settings. Note that this would be the default
behaviour unless you create a new profile for the explorer
application. Press Ctrl+NVDA+P, then go to New profile, followed by
choosing current application (explorer) in the radio buttons. Then
make the changes to document formatting afterwards.

On 2/23/17, erik burggraaf <erik@...> wrote:
Hi all,

On this new windows seven machine I set up with NVDA, most but not all
folders in windows explorer are reporting to be laid out in tables by NVDA.

NVDA is reporting row and column positions of folders and files. Not all
folders are doing this, but I applied all the settings of a folder that
wasn't to all folders and that didn't fix the behavior. Any ideas as to
changes I might make to the views so that they become standard list views?

Thanks,

Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com