From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 3:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Web Browser Problem

Before uninstalling and reinstalling programs, try registering dll files in a procedure that has been discussed here before.  I don't know the procedure but it doesn't involve manually editing the registry.  It is a procedure to register one or more dll files.  If these files for some reason become unregistered, behavior such as you are describing will be seen.  The procedure involves typing and executing a command at the DOS prompt.  List members who have used it or know more about it will, I expect, discuss the matter further.  Uninstalling Firefox and NVDA may not solve the problem.  If it is the unregistered DLL files problem, it won't and considerable time and effort will have been wasted.  Registering the files is a quick and easy procedure.

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:56 PM

Hi Gene,

jaws is working well.

Regards