From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Alexander Masic
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 3:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Web Browser Problem

Personaly i feel myproblems using jaws together with Thunderbird is mutch
bigger then NVDA and thunderbird. Of course the blank row is a little
iritating. and something wich the devs should do something about.
But in genaral NVDA and thunderbird is far better then Jaws.

Den 2017-02-23 kl. 21:56, skrev Louis Maher:
Hi Gene,

jaws is working well.

Regards
Louis Maher