Re: Performance degradation in current Firefox

Mário Navarro

Yes, happens to me.
NVDA is very unstable in this update.
NVDA is also very heavy on windows 10 after brouzing  for some time ...
I have to restart  NVDA to get fine again.
unfortunately NVDA every new update, is getting worse and very heavy.
and I not have many addons installed
I had to go back to using jaws because it is very light and fast.
cheers.

Às 14:10 de 26/03/2016, Felix G. escreveu:

Hello list!
Is anyone else experiencing sluggish behavior in Firefox 45? Specifically, the following occurs for me with NVDA, but may or may not be related to NVDA of course:
- NVDA randomly repeating the Window title
- Navigation sometimes bounces back to the previously selected element if I go too fast. When navigating very slowly this does not occur. By navigation, I refer to the arrow keys and also to quick nav keys like h for heading and k for link.
- Responsiveness is generally slow when arrowing around in complex web pages like Facebook, Youtube etc.
I am suspecting NVDA is involved to some extent as the affected key commands are interpreted by NVDA rather than by FF.
Has anyone experienced this, and found a way to recover?
Kind regards and happy Easter to all of you who celebrate it,
Felix Grützmacher