Re: LibreOffice again

Quentin Christensen

I can try and promote it internally.  What would also help is if you can make sure that you have filed issues on our issue tracker for any problems you encounter.  One reason that many Word and Excel bugs are being fixed at the moment is that I recently wrote the NVDA training material for Word, and I'm currently working on Excel.  Through that process, I've been systematically trying most functions of those programs and so encountering many of the bugs with accessing features that were there.  I spent a lot more time than I anticipated reporting bugs, in that case to Microsoft as well as on our issue tracker, but knowing they exist means they can be assigned a priority, and hopefully fixed.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 10:06 PM, Walmir Schultz via Groups.Io <wsautodidata@...> wrote:
Hi,

A new version of NVDA.

Many fixes and enhancements related to Excel and Word.

But...

And LibreOffice?

When will it get some attention?

All "annoyances", to not say plain incompatibilities, are still there.

Very sad!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer