From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: 23 February 2017 18:41
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 Mail app

Hi Chris

There is a tutorial written on this program it was written by David.

At present it is when you type say in a email you can not hear what you have typed, but you can review with the left and right arrow keys etc. if i remember also it will also read out all when a say all is done.

I think i was reading some where on the list in a few weeks or maybe a month ther eis a new insider build that people on windows 10 will get and those problems will be fixed.

any how if you are interested in the tutorial it can be found at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

You willl then need to jump down by headings to the tutorial called how to use the windows 10 mail app or something like that.

please note it also says about those bugs i mentioned.

hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 24/02/2017 12:02 AM, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi

Does anyone on the list use the built-in mail app in Windows 10 and if so, I would welcome your advice re accessibility.  I have no sight and rely on voice feedback only.

Cheers

Chris