Re: NVDA Web Browser Problem

i forgot to say Always use the cursor keys to navigate within pages in
firefox options advance and general tab which is for accessibility.

On 2/24/17, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hi.
i was not familiar with mathplayer.
but many months ago, i had this problem because of uninstalling one
office program.
i reinstalled office as the people in the list recommended me and the
problem is solved.
i had this problem only with firefox, not internet explorer.

On 2/24/17, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Good point Angelo, I often forget to suggest add-ons!

The one you want Arlene is SysTrayList:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/systrayList.en.html

It does exactly what you want - sets NVDA+F11 to let you access the items
in the system tray.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:56 PM, Angelo Sonnesso <asonnesso@gmail.com>
wrote:

There is an NVDA add-in that uses the F11 key.

73 N2DYN Angelo