Re: LibreOffice again

hi quentin.
i appreciate you if you try to solved problems using libreoffice with nvda.
i left microsoft office nearly three years ago and even i dont
remember whats microsoft office and its menus!
i completely forgot microsoft office!

On 2/24/17, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
I can try and promote it internally. What would also help is if you can
make sure that you have filed issues on our issue tracker for any problems
you encounter. One reason that many Word and Excel bugs are being fixed at
the moment is that I recently wrote the NVDA training material for Word,
and I'm currently working on Excel. Through that process, I've been
systematically trying most functions of those programs and so encountering
many of the bugs with accessing features that were there. I spent a lot
more time than I anticipated reporting bugs, in that case to Microsoft as
well as on our issue tracker, but knowing they exist means they can be
assigned a priority, and hopefully fixed.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 10:06 PM, Walmir Schultz via Groups.Io <
wsautodidata=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:

Hi,

A new version of NVDA.

Many fixes and enhancements related to Excel and Word.

But...

And LibreOffice?

When will it get some attention?

All "annoyances", to not say plain incompatibilities, are still there.

Very sad!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer