From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
New
Zealand
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] two issues

Hi

There are 2 commands the first is for a desk top pc and the second is for a
lap top.

Say all
NVDA+downArrow
NVDA+a
Starts reading from the current position of the system caret, moving it
along as it goes

Gene nz

On 24/02/2017 9:26 AM, Sam Bushman wrote:
NVDA speaks when I am not trying to view the menus. On all other pc's
when
press the down arrow it works great but, on this machine it doesn't speak
when we try to arrow trough the menus in nvda.

Sam Bushman
LibertyRoundTable.com
801-756-9133