Re: NVDA Web Browser Problem

Arlene

What is mathplayer?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of nasrin khaksar
Sent: February-23-17 6:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Web Browser Problem

hi.
i was not familiar with mathplayer.
but many months ago, i had this problem because of uninstalling one office program.
i reinstalled office as the people in the list recommended me and the problem is solved.
i had this problem only with firefox, not internet explorer.

On 2/24/17, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Good point Angelo, I often forget to suggest add-ons!

The one you want Arlene is SysTrayList:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/systrayList.en.html

It does exactly what you want - sets NVDA+F11 to let you access the
items in the system tray.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:56 PM, Angelo Sonnesso
<asonnesso@gmail.com>
wrote:

There is an NVDA add-in that uses the F11 key.

73 N2DYN Angelo