From: Jacob Kruger
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 8:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Contact

Could have been colouring issues, font-sizing issues, or else maybe even
webpage/browser hovering off screen's display area?

As in, fir st thing would be to maximise window, just in case, and, then
either try selecting some text in browser window, or maybe even route
mouse cursor to current navigator object, using NVDA + numpad / since
sighted person can then try moving mouse around to try find it on
screen, etc.?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-02-24 15:01, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:
Hi good people:
I'm having a problem with my system. I filled out a form some hours
ago, and the form required the typing of a captcha. When I asked for
sighted assistance, I was told that the form I filled couldn't be
found on the screen. But then the screen reader was still reading it
to me. I was told that there was nothing on the screen,. I even
switched off the screen reader, but I was still told that the form
didn't appear on the screen. But the screen reader read the form, and
I filled it out.
Has anyone ever encountered this problem before? if so, what is the
solution.
Looking forward to reading from you lovely people.
I am Ibrahim from Nigeria.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org