From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 4:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Web Browser Problem

Often both these problems occur due to a bad mains supply or loose drive
connections in the machine. The longer they are allowed to go on the more
likely the system is to become unbootable.
Hopefully fixing these issues can save a lot of problems.
Those mains cable extensions with several sockets in them are a problem
more often than not. cheap and not very well made.
However by far the most probles are for power connections to drives inside
the computer if its a desk top.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.